John 3:16, simply one of the popular verses out there, but did you know that it is the “Heart of the Gospel”? It echoes the love of the Father towards all of creation. Let His message of unconditional love radiate through you.
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” John 3:16 (NKJV)
The message of this shirt rings the story of the genuine and unconditional love of God towards us. When we were doomed, broken, and living in the dark, He made a way for us to be restored back to Him and to enjoy a life of eternity with Him in heaven someday.
He did not treat us as our sins deserved, but moved with compassion, He sent His Son Jesus to pay the wages of sin, that is death. Jesus, the very Grace of God, came to be a servant and suffered in our place. Why? Because you are so precious to Him, and because “you are loved.”
Whenever you feel broken by the world’s standards, or you feel inadequate as an individual or even as a Christian, or you are being condemned by your past — Remember: “You are Loved!” Jesus died for you and me because He knows you are worth the suffering. You need only to believe in Him!
Check out also our “You are Loved” John 3:16 Women’s T-Shirt here.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping